ISS Packet

Hi all space fans

With regard to ISS packet:

I have left one message for crew, I sent another message (store and
forward) to n6co who correctly read and deleted, and I left one message
for nn1ss thanking them for TNC.

I took up far less time than the many beacons and digipeats that have
occured. Additionally, the TNC continued to digipeat for the short minute
I was connected each time.

I guess we should follow franks request not to use mailbox but I think we
should consider the capabilities of the station and how to responsibly use
it. Lets not be afraid to experiment.

73, Patrick N2OEQ