Kursk University Contact was made

Hi,
this morning 28 Feb 2002 at 09:20 UTC the Kursk's QSO was made from RS0ISS
and RW3WWW.
I have just one minute of record and later I lost ISS on my visibility
range.
So I don't know if this microphone have some problem or is crew voice...whis
the last crew Susan Helms voice was very clear and easy to undestand but now
I have many problem.
If you try also to listen the first tentative of QSO last year was the
same.Please try to listen my files and and compare with Susan.

http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv/sat/iss/iss.htm
Thank you ARISS support .

73 de Andrea IT9GSV@amsat.org
http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv