Float-tube to ISS attempt by KK7KN-2

My friend Gary KK7KN-2 is rigging his float-tube tonight and will
attempt to connect to ISS and PCSAT tomorrow while he float-tubes on
Lake Almanor, CA (about 2.5 hour north of San Francisco).  Listen for
his packets and say hello to him, it will keep him busy in case
nothing is biting. He will be float-tubing all day on the lake so may
be we will get to hear his fish story on the afternoon passes.

2/26/02 (all time in PST)

02:00  SFO to Lake Almanor,CA (mobile APRS callsign KK7KN-2)
05:00?  Lake Almanor, setup float-tube, enters water

06:02  1st try at PCSat (float-tube mobile callsign KK7KN-2, 59 deg)
07:40  1st try at ISS and 2nd on PCSat (co-visible 15, 19 deg)
09:16  2nd attempt ISS (52 deg)
14:07  3nd attempt ISS (25 deg)
15:44  4th attempt ISS (40 deg)

-Andy-