PCSAT Uplink freq?

Duh! Here I've spent all this time copying packets from pcsat and when I
finally get ready to tx, I have an attack of paranoia.

Is pcsat really simplex on 145.825? I went to the web site and that is what
it seems to be saying, I just don't want to be tx'ing on the rx freq unless
it is absolutely necessary. I must be misreading something.

I have about 3 hours to find out, so someone please help. 73

ISS is working GREAT!!!

hasan schiers, N0AN

or use amsat.org or arrl.net remailer