Re: RS0ISS and ARISS and PCsat

On 2/23/02 9:19 AM jeff w griffin (kb2wqm@juno.com) wrote:

>Ariss.net isn't posting the station's I'm gating to the internet.
>Findu.com is. Check out kb2m-3 on findu.com. My guess is ariss is still
>selecting nocall's? ariss or rs0iss  both work as a digi call.

When I look at findu.com, I see no packets in the last 48 hours that came
through ISS from kb2m-3. All the packets there have terrestrial digi
paths.

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/rawposit.cgi?call=kb2m-3&start=48

Can you provide more details?

There was a bug I introduced yesterday when I removed the NOCALL filter
from the parser, I was anxious to do that because it often resulted in
erroneous packets getting placed on the ariss page. The new bug prevented
all data from getting posted to the ariss page, and was fixed this
morning. However, it is not the cause of the problem you seem to be
seeing, because the ignored data would still be seen in the rawposit cgi
above.

In case people aren't aware, ariss.net and findu.com are the same
machine, the www.ariss.net URL just gets rewritten into a normal findu
call.

Steve K4HG