new TNC active on ISS

Hi all,

The new TNC came online this morning (about 1500Z) sporting its
new callsign, RSØISS.  Many people were digipeating through as
Lou, W5DID, left the first message in the PMS (a personal note to
RV3DR). I connected to the mailbox after Lou and "listed" the
message, but then came LOS and I was unable to disconnect.

Audio tones were good and signal was strong.  The TNC was
sending a CQ beacon every 2 minutes that looked like this:

RS0ISS>CQ/V [02/22/02 08:58:06]: <<UI>>:
>ARISS - International Space Station

I'm sure everyone is as happy as I am to see it active again,
especially with the new hardware running.

73 de Stan/W4SV