Special Event for the 40th Anniversary of Americans in Space

My wife Sue and I will be at KSC for the event and dinner.  Mercury
Astronauts John Glenn, Scott Carpenter, Wally Schirra and Gordon Cooper,
along with Apollo 13 Jim Lovell will be attending.  The dedication of the
"New" Rocket Garden will be at 4 PM.

I will run a "Short" Special Event Station to celebrate these occasions,
from my motor home, before the start of the Sunday AMSAT net around noon
EST on 14.282 MHz.   I will be using my FT-847 and mobile vertical
antenna.
I will also try to operate AO-27 at 7:55 & 9:37 AM EST passes.
Listen for KD4 "Space For Future"

Tnx & 73
Al  - KD4 Space For Future"
AMSAT Area Coordinator - SC