Re: ISS on the AIR?

I think the point is being missed here.  Although arguments can be made for
and against, the point is quite simple.

ARISS operations on "Any" space platform outside of ones that AMSAT controls
and operates are a privledge.

We need to stop acting as though they are a right, or the possibility exists
that they will be taken away!  Then who will you complain to?

73 De John N8QGC

P.S. Perspective is everything