Re: ISS Questions & Comments

On Sun, 17 Feb 2002, Charlie Schlieper wrote:

> Scott may have said what many of us wanted to say,
> but didn't.  And he did it in a very nice way!

I'm not sure everyone would agree with that last assessment.

>      There's obviously a problem somewhere, and no
> one wants to say where.  We have all been very patient.

I donno, this "problem" has been well known and thoroughly described
over and over here.  But for those that have missed it, here is another
rendition..

The problem of "NOCALL" is that you don't just unplug one of the very
critical LAPTOPS on the ISS which is running multi-million dollar
experiments and risk data, damage, and other problems and then sling it
around in a weightless environment carrying it through several modules
just to fix something that is not broken...

It works as well with NOCALL as it does with anyother call.  This is
nothing to be concerned with...

Bob