Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 23:30:32 -0800
From: "Scott Avery" <wa6lie@msn.com>
Subject: [sarex] ISS on the AIR?

Does anyone on the ARISS TEAM know what is going on with ISS
PACKET operations?
I know ARISS is busy with school voice schedules, but what about
the 75% of the HAMS looking for packet or a voice contact?

After all this time, I really wonder is NOCALL is running the crew up there.
Sure seems so, since there is NOCLUE.

Glad to see the new antennas insalled!
Now if we can get NOCLUE out of the circut, then ISS HAM operations will be
fun for all!

73, Scott