What's up with the ISS?

Have not heard any packet, voice, or anything out of the
ISS for several weeks now.  Last packet I saw on my screen
(I was not here) was 7 Feb 02.  What's up... any good rumors?

What I would really enjoy would be if they would turn on the
SSTV camera like the old MIR orbital photos.

My E-mail address: mailto:kd9kc@elp.rr.com
Ham Radio page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
Gun page: http://home.elp.rr.com/elpasochl/
Dog page: http://www.geocities.com/heartland/estates/4174

National Rifle Association.
Texas State Rifle Association.
United States Practical Shooting Association.
Gun Owners of America.

Texas Concealed Handgun License.

U.S. Army Retired.

Freedom is expensive.  Those who are not willing to
pay the price ultimately lose everything.