What's up with the ISS?

Have not heard any packet, voice, or anything out of the
ISS for several weeks now.  Last packet I saw on my screen
(I was not here) was 7 Feb 02.  What's up... any good rumors?

What I would really enjoy would be if they would turn on the
SSTV camera like the old MIR orbital photos.

Mike.

My E-mail address: mailto:kd9kc@elp.rr.com
Ham Radio page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
Gun page: http://home.elp.rr.com/elpasochl/
Dog page: http://www.geocities.com/heartland/estates/4174

Member:
National Rifle Association.
Texas State Rifle Association.
United States Practical Shooting Association.
Gun Owners of America.

Holder:
Texas Concealed Handgun License.

U.S. Army Retired.

Freedom is expensive.  Those who are not willing to
pay the price ultimately lose everything.