Re: What Sat TX on 144.100 ?

I wonder if this might be a Bin Laden bird ?!
We (our govt) has been so careful to strain out
any possible communications in tapes from him,
do you suppose they overlooked those instructions
being sent via satellite ?  It would be an easy
task for ANYone to monitor this medium (as shown
here) for a predetermined 'call to action'...

Just a random thought.
lease forgive the non-SAREX related content.

   -=-   End of Line   -=-