Recording available,listen!

Hi all,
Its Fernando in spain...
Last Monday I was awake all night to see&hear the installation of the new
ham radio antenna...
I recorded on my minidisc the activity on 143.625.
I had a good pass over my QTH at around 0500am and I´d put the recording
available in real audio...Here are the details:

1.Go to my ISS site in spanish and click the realaudio play button to hear:
http://www.ea1uro.com/isstation.html
2.Or try to download it here (3.5 megs)
http://www.fernandocasanova.com/ea1uro/143.625.rm

It starts with some english and then russian

Hope you enjoy it...
have fun!

fernando Casanova
www.ea1uro.com