Re: Is This A Record?

James,
St. Clare School in Waveland, Mississippi did a great job, but we had one
school
last year that did well over 20 - I think it was 24 plus or minus 1.

It didn't hurt any that W6SRJ had an 82 degree pass for this contact and
they had
a great ARISS mentor to get them prepared - Randy Becnel, W5UE.

Carl Walz was just great - he really made the contact a wonderful
experience for
the students.

73's
Tim

Tim Bosma  w6iss
Santa Rosa, California

At 03:50 PM 1/17/2002 -0500, Alderman, James wrote:
>I see that the Mississippi students were able to ask 18 questions during
>their ISS contact.  I wonder if this is a record for the most questions
>completed during a 10 minute contact.  If not, it must be very close.  Does
>anybody know what the record is?
>
>James Alderman, KF5WT
>Dallas, TX
>
>----