Midland Amateur Satellite Society Web Site

Hi All;

	Just wanted to let you know. that the M.A.S.S. Website has moved to a
new location.
Freeservers Has started limiting the amount of webspace available, and
the ability to FTP new material to their free users.  For this reasion
,and the fact that I have been busily revamping the site, it is currently
being hosted by Tripod.  The new URL is http://nx5e0.tripod.com.   This
is an interum site and it will eventually have it's own domain name.
Have a look, and , I hope you like the changes.
                                                                    "73"

John

  NX5E
Vision Without Action is a Daydream ,