Re: NASA TV

So far I only found one way, and that is via web broadcast (streaming
video)
it is not very good quality but it is better then nothing.
They don't seem to broadcast on any european satalite, as I can't find
them in any transponder listing.
Maybe, but that is a big maybe, you can catch them on one of the
amarikan c-band satalites with a big dish.

73 de Andre PE1RDW
aprsdigi co-ordinator Netherlands
member aprs workgroup Netherlands
mailto:pe1rdw@aprsnl.org