Re: ISS PACKET

Arthur,

It is my understanding that the Kursk contact did not happen yesterday.  We
are still getting all the information on this missed attempt.  At this
point, we do know that the ground crew sent all the information regarding
the contact to the ISS, so they did everything in their power to make the
contact successful.  We should know something on this soon, but the
holidays and the availability of key people are slowing things down.

We expected the crew to switch over to packet after the Kursk school group
contact.  Since the contact did not occur, obviously, the crew did not
switch back over to packet.

As soon as we have more details on what happened at the school and
on-board, we will let everyone know.

73,  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO