Upcoming ARISS Contact Schedule as of 2001-12-20 05:00 UTC

Upcoming ARISS Contact Schedule as of 2001-12-20 05:00 UTC

The ARISS operations team wishes to announce the following very tentative
schedule for ARISS school contacts.  This schedule is very fluid and may
change at the last minute.  Remember that amateur radio use on the ISS is
considered secondary.  Please check the various AMSAT and ARISS webpages for
the latest announcements.

Friday 2001-12-21 12:44 UTC Kursk's Technical University, Kursk, Russia;
direct via RW3WWW

Week of 2002-01-07 St. Clare School, Waveland, MS, USA; via the ARISS
telebridge system (ham ground station to be named later)

Week of 2002-01-14 Harrogate Ladies College, Harrogate, UK; direct via GB2HC

Currently the ARISS operations team has a list of over 40 schools that we
hope will be able to have a contact during 2002.   As the schedule becomes
more solidified, we will be letting everyone know.  Current plans call for an
average of one scheduled school contact per week.

73,
Charlie Sufana AJ9N
One of the ARISS operation team mentors