Re: Starshine Visibility

Hi James
Go to http://www.heavens-above.com
You can register your location and get custom reports on pass times for
different types of satellite ie amateur , visible, etc.
Starshine is intended to enter the atmosphere and burn up, I think it has a
projected eight month lifespan.

You can get starshine info at www.azinet.com/starshine/

73

Peter