Re: Kolibri' 2000

Dear andrea bonaiuto:

I received a memo on Nov. 20 from one of the Kolibri project manager,
stating the Kolibri was still on schedule for Nov. 26.
Ill try to get an update next week.
The current plan is for Kolibri to fly into space as part of the cargo
rocket/truck
Progress on Nov 26.  The Kolibri will stay attached to the Progress
rocket until
Feburary 2002, when the Kolibri will be remotely launched from the
Progress rocket.
The Kolibri satellite will have a life span of 1-4 months.

Miles wf1f
www.MAREX-NA.org