Good Deal...

I just wanted to say,  being a former broadcaster myself--  and knowing
both men --  Great Job guys on the radio program,  " Tech Tuesday".   To
many times,  as we're all aware,  we are the "un-sung heroes" (if you
will),  I can remember some the early days of APRS,  with Bob and all the
Beta testing of the software and everything,  and Frank's outstanding job
with Ham Radio as well.... Well one of my constituents here at
GSFC,  happened to call an old friend of mine, coincidentally one, who
still works at a radio station (WCBM) in the Baltimore area,  to explain
how the Amateur Radio Operators go un-noticed,  well after that phone call
last week--  we (as Hams), received quite a bit of notoriety.  I guess it
still pays to have friends in the business--  but anyone that listened to
that talk show that morning,  certainly got a earful.

Once again,  Great Job Guy's  !!!!

Keith  N3LDF