ISS RECORDING available

Hi from Spain...(link to audio file below)
Take note of this:
There was an interesting EVA operation Monday 12th of November to Tuesday
13rd...So maybe they switched the ham rig off for a while!
NASA informs of this:
"The Expedition Three crew successfully conducted its third space walk on
Monday outside of the International Space Station. Commander Frank
Culbertson and Pilot Vladimir Dezhurov were the space walkers. They
continued the outfitting of the Pirs Docking Compartment by hooking up seven
telemetry cables between Pirs and the Zvezda Service Module. They also
inspected one of Zvezda's solar array panels and tested the Strela cargo
crane. Flight Engineer Mikhail Tyurin served as the space walk coordinator.
The space walk began at 3:41 p.m. CST (2141 GMT) Monday and ended at 8:45
p.m. CST Monday (0245 GMT Tuesday). It was the 29th space walk in support of
station assembly and the fifth based from the station. The crew is planning
to have a day of light activity on Tuesday before turning its attention to
the arrival of STS-108, which is slated to launch no earlier than Nov. 29. "

Yesterday I was working at home and my scanner was ON,as usually,suddenly it
stopped at 143.625 and 130.167,on both frequencies I listened to russian
talks and many QRM from earth stations,possibly coming thru their uplink
relay...
I recorded it in my minidisc and if you hear it you will notice,not only the
russian talks but something in spanish and some kind of VOLMET station in
english...the recording is edited and real audio format ,it was recorded
Monday 12th of November at 0311z..too late for this kind of stuff,isn´t it?
The same was heared on both frequencies but 143.625 was stronger (due to my
antenna system,I guess) Enjoy it:
http://www.fernandocasanova.com/ea1uro/issNov12th2001@143.625.rm

Have a nice week!!!

EC1AME-EB1IIT