Interview with Public Interest/NPR

All,

I just wanted to give you a heads up that I was asked by DC-based WAMU
(88.5 FM) to participate in their Public Interest program (with Kojo
Nnamdi).   The program will be on Tuesday November 13 from 1-2 pm.

I will be part of their  Tech Tuesday session.  The topic of this week's
Tech Tuesday discussion is Amateur Radio.  I was asked to discuss the
Amateur Radio on the International Space Station program.  I understand
that Bob Bruninga, Wb4APR, will also be there to talk about PCsat.

The Public Interest session I will be supporting will be carried on 33 NPR
stations throughout the US.  It will also be webcast.  After the interview,
it can also be heard through the WAMU archives using real_audio.  The URL
for Public Interest is:
www.wamu.org/pi/index.html

73,  Frank Bauer