Calabrate your tracking programs

Hi all

a few are still haveing problems adjusting for the time change
(in places that adjust times)
Try making your tracking program match the nasa web page (for iss).
Don't be worried about a distance error of a few miles, anything
withing 50 miles is good enough for ham work.
Take a close look at the sun on the nasa map too.  the sun should also
be in
the same position as on your tracking program.
If the sun in off by 1 time zone, than thats a hint your clocks are off
an  hour.

(note, enable JAVA for this web, then kill java after
you are done, to prevent popups from other sites)

http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/realdata/tracking/

Miles wf1f
marex-na.org