NA1SS was on over Europe sunday 17:02 pass?

Dear friends,
Sunday  october 21. I have heard NA1SS working on phone during the pass over
Europe at 15:30UTC: loud and clear on my HT.
I was not able to contact Frank with the little HT, so I mouved to the
station for the next pass, at 17:02UTC (it was at 84 deg. of elevation over
my QTH!)
I have nothing heard: no phone, no packet!
What was wrong? my station or NA1SS was not transmitting during that pass?
Thank you for any information and

73's de Fabio, HB9AUS