Re: soyuz keps?

Nasa does not usally carry the Soyuze keps.
I am not sure why, I have written the curators of the
web page to request the informaiton, however i have
never seen it posted in time for a pre docking view.
Howver, tonight there will be a good view in
many parts of the USA (darn just missed it for boston).

On Tuesday night, the Soyuze will alreeady be docked
so the Keps for the Soyuze will be the same as for ISS

Here is the nasa tracking page, and from this page
you can look up the sittings for your City.
good luck

http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/realdata/tracking/index.html

ps, Ill post any good JPGs of the 2 ships on my web
if you find any.
Miles Wf1f