voice QSO recordings

Hi all,

I have recordings from the past 3 days as follows:

Fri - 19 OCT - 1705 UTC and 1835 UTC (not too much on this one)
Sat - 20 OCT - 1745 UTC and 1920 UTC
Sun - 21 OCT - 1650 UTC, 1825 UTC, and 2000 UTC

If you made contact with Frank during one of these passes and didn't get it on
tape, please email me direct and I will try to find you on the recording and
provide a copy of the downlink.  My QTH is NW Indiana, using 6dB omni
antenna all weekend.  Please indicate exact time if you can, to help narrow
down the search area.

Congratulations to all who made contact!  Thanks to the ARISS team(s) who
help setup all this fun for us!  Thanks also to Cmdr Culbertson... who did an
outstanding job at the mic and made a lot of people very happy!

73 de Stan/W4SV
stan@vandiver.com
http://stan.vandiver.com