ISS over CT

Hi All

Despite all my antenna system is on the ground (due QTH change),
and been all day long working on our local club station (preparing
next CQ WW DX SSB contest), using an HT, I was able to listen
Frank talking to lots of European stations.
He was active at least during 2 pass's, and signal was fantastic!
Netheless to say other club members (more devoted to HF) were
amazed with audio quality coming from space!!!
Congratulations to Frank and to all ARISS team for the outstanding
sucess!

73 F.Costa, CT1EAT
http://www.qsl.net/ct1eat

P.S. First Field Day, now JOTA, what next???