JOTA ISS

W3EXW JOTA station reached new heights today by contacting NA1SS. AT 19:23
UTC the small crowd of scouts were amazed that we contacted the ISS. I was
also blown away because the max elevation was only 23 deg at a range of 516
nm with only a HT (W32A, 4 W) and a Arrow Antenna. The commander must have
had his hands full with stations calling because he QRZed my call, KB3DHC, 2
times before he heard it all.  I hope he had as much fun as the many scouts
who heard him did.

73

Alan Stumpf, KB3DHC
KB3DHC@arrl.net