TNX FRANK & ARISS Team for ISS JOTA !!!!!

TNX Frank Culbertson, and of course ARISS Team, for the GREAT JOTA QSO's
from the ISS.
At the last minute, this Saturday morning - I made some phone calls and
had five scouts come over to my QTH  to participate in JOTA.  Jonathan,
who is about to become an Eagle Scout - had the experience of his life!

Using my callsign as "KD4 Scouting For Fun, Jonathan of troop 555, spoke
to Cmdr. Frank Culbertson aboard the ISS at 1745 UTC on October 20, 2001!
We were set up in my backyard, here in Greenville, SC.  Frank was also
excited to speak to a scout from his home state of South Carolina.  Frank
told Jonathan that he was also a scout!

After the Fantastic ARISS QSO,  the scouts, Jonathan, Jacob, John, Zack,
and Philip, were able to speak with Larry - N5XCI operating the W5LEX
club station from the USS Lexington in TX!

The scouts now want me to help them with their communications badge - and
are very interested in obtaining an amateur radio license!!!!

Tnx agn Frank & ARISS Team!!!
Al Lark - KD4SFF
KD4 Scouting For Fun
Experimenters Group ARC - N4ISS