Audio Posted Smaller Version, ARISS school contact

Hi All,
Thanks to the help if Fernando Casanova,EC1AME in Spain,Europe.
I have posted a new MP3 Version of the Greenfield ISS school
schedule.  The new MP3 is only 2.7 meg for the 6 minute file.
Now the POTs modem users should be able to down load the audio file in a
reasonable
amount of time.

73 Miles

http://www.marex-na.org