Audio Posted, Next ARISS school contact

Hi All:

Great work on the successful school schedule with ISS today.
Audio signals on 145.800 were very strong.
After the schedule, ISS then switched over to the public
voice channel and chatted with a few people in Massachusetts.

I posted my side of the audio link on the marex web page.
(note, 12.6 meg, it will take a while to down load)

73 miles

http://www.marex-na.org
http://www.marex-na.org/fileshtml/issaudiofiles.html