seabrook intermediate school audio

for those that would like to listen to the complete audio of the seabrook
intermediate school iss contact on september 4th, i have the mp3 and real
audio formats available on my web site. click on 'our audio', then click on
'listen to past nets'.

or for the more direct location...

Bruce Paige, KK5DO                    Internet: kk5do@arrl.net
Houston, Texas                                  kk5do@amsat.org
AMSAT Awards Manager                            kk5do@amsatnet.com
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CST on W0KIE Satcom C3, T24, 7.5Mhz
Visit SHOT http://www.clarc.org/shot