New Stuff??

Hello All...

I see Dave's (n6co) post for ISS keps, and glad to get them daily! Thanks

Since the Astronaughts are still unloading STS and Progress payloads, I
guess this will keep them busy for a long time.

Seeing we can't talk to them, has anyone seen any good passes at darkness?

I have seen a few, and see ISS whizzing by so I know it is still up there.

Look forward to the new NAVY APRS satellite when it gets on the air!

Congratulations to you Bob! (WB4APR)

73, Scott WA6LIE