Re: ISS School Internet Sites Needed

Hi James and all,

Here's the URL for Joan Martin Elementary School in Hobart, IN
(although it is not exactly "current" right now)

http://www.hobart.k12.in.us/spaceproject/main.html

I participated in that contact (July 31st), and I have a transcript and
audio readily available if you or anyone wants it.  Low-res and high-
res pictures and probably some video material will also be available
in the near future, we hope!  Much work still being done.

I would also like to see your "finished list" of schools when you
have it compiled... or will try to watch for other postings here on the
reflector.  I have been wanting to make such a list myself, and I'm
sure that others here will appreciate your effort.

73 de Stan/W4SV