ISS School Internet Sites Needed

Greetings Fellow Amateurs,

I'm writing an article for our company web site about the ARISS program, and
particularly about the Ericsson MPA radios that we donated to the program.

I've had a terribly difficult time finding links to web sites of schools
that have worked ARISS contacts.  Can you please send me as many internet
site links as you can that show students actually participating in the
program?  It's school sites that I need.

Your help will be much appreciated.

73, James Alderman, KF5WT
Dallas, TX