Russian ISS heard 2m

Cosmonaut calling repeatedly from ISS heard today on 145.825 nbfm 1500-1506
utc, fitting overhead pass of ISS.Call was in Russian and appeared to be
for a specific ground station, referred once in english to "space station".
Recordng made automatically. (I was listening for Uo-11!). I have a 720k
.WAV file of it if anyone is interested.

andy g0sfj
70374.440@compuserve.com

(not the famous astronaut of the same name!)