Re: Pass 15608

   Hello All,
              Just confirming that we too viewed the passing of ISS
over the last  two evenings here in South London.  Very little cloud
to obscure the visibility.  Looked  great!!   Roll on the  ATV tx's
Will be a useful step forward for all who are interested in viewing
the view seen by the ISS  team  !!

    Stan    ZL4MB   presently  resident in London.

--
Sent using NeoMail, a web-based e-mail client.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net