ISS APRS packet data

The quickest and easiest place to see who successfully digipeated
through the ISS can be found at the following web site:

 www.ariss.net

This site is fed by several stations throughout the country via the
APRServe system and is updated frequently as data passes
through the server.

I activated my ISS Internet gateway to feed the APRServer while
tracking ISS across the sky during each orbital pass.

73's,

Tim - N8DEU
Huntsville, Alabama