Re: Sept 1 Launch

Hi Alan,
     My students polished mirrors for SS-II and III.  I have requested info
regarding the radio aspect of SS-III, but have had no response.  Supposedly,
students/hams are to track SS and report data that is to be used to determine
decay rates ???????  If I hear anything I will post to the list.  Mr. Gil Moore
gilmoore12@aol.com is the contact person for the SS projects.  Projects webpage
is at:  http://www.azinet.com/starshine

Kertesz - KC5RFW