Re^3: ISS ground stations

On Mon, 6 Aug 2001 10:27:02 -0400, James Poulin wrote:

> You got two copies, because you're
> email address was in the To: field as well as
> the email address for the list server.

This never happens with anybody else's reply!
> To answer your question in simpler terms...

> The list server does not allow messages to be
> posted if they contain HTML.  Any messages that
> do contain HTML or contain any attachments
> comes to the server in MIME format.

To my knowledge, there ain't no HTML in my mail, correct me if I'm
wrong. I've saved and looked at the unaltered innards of the copy of my
messages that are returned by the server and I dont see any HTML tags,
where're yours comming from?

> I tried to send an email to the list server 3 days
> ago and it was rejected because I used html
> in my email.

> I hope this explains it.

> James
> VA3JPX

Maybe your setup needs more adjustments, James? Anyway, this is getting
to be ridiculous, James' was the only comment, which wasn't realy helpfull,
are there any others that are? If it's a bad idea, let me know and I'll
shut up about it.

Cheers,
       Alan. (ZL2VAL)

-- Arachne V1.67, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/