RE: ISS ground stations

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Enric EB6AOK [mailto:eb6aok@terra.es]
> Sent: Monday, August 06, 2001 1:51 PM
> To: sarex@AMSAT.Org
> Subject: Re: [sarex] ISS ground stations
>

> is it MINE a kind of HTML ????
Actualy MINE is a format to send 8 bit files over a 7 bit transport system
like email.
It also handels multie part emails and spil emails. eg. one email with
multiple attachments or multiple emails containing parts of one big file.
MIME is also used in formated emails containing both plain text en html
versions of the same message.