Re: Why do so many people send ISS packet listing.. -- Asolution?

Great ideas Delbert.  That is what the internet side of APRS has been
doing including all satellite downlinks since 1997.  Its all there.  All
we need is more people with Internet access and a 2m FM rig and whip
antenna monitoring the 145.800 dowlink and feeding packets heard to
199.227.86.221 port 23.  All the hard work is done and inplace...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

ISS-APRS FAQ:       http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/iss-faq.html
PCsat Design        http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/pcsat.html
CUBESAT Designs     http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/cubesat.html