Re: Packet LIstings for ISS, www.ariss.net, K4HG Tha nk you.

On Tue, 31 Jul 2001 06:46:28 +1000 "Van De Weyer, Eric N."

>just a suggestion, why don't those who are putting the lists on the here
get
>together and decide on a standardised and hopefully unique subject line
for
>their posts. This way, those who do not wish to read them could simply
set
>their e-mail program up to delete any messages with the particular
string in
>it. This would enable us to turn them on or aff at will.

 Nice, but not all email programs have that option. :/

 Instead,  how about starting up a new list to post them to (say
iss-pkts@amsat.org)
and that way those who are interested can sign up for it.

 That would keep the mailboxes of the un interested from getting full.
(ofc, it would lower the traffic here big time from what i see)

>I personally don't use them at this time but I also have no objection to
>them as they are obviously useful to some on the list.

 Same here.
                                                       Regards,
                                                           Paul