RE: Re: Packet LIstings for ISS, www.ariss.net, K4HG Thank you.

Hi everyone,

just a suggestion, why don't those who are putting the lists on the here get
together and decide on a standardised and hopefully unique subject line for
their posts. This way, those who do not wish to read them could simply set
their e-mail program up to delete any messages with the particular string in
it. This would enable us to turn them on or aff at will.

I personally don't use them at this time but I also have no objection to
them as they are obviously useful to some on the list.

73....Eric VK2KUR