Re: Why do so many people send ISS packet listing.. -- Asolution?

Hi Delbert,

Delbert Matlock wrote:

> Down the road, it is possible to imagine automated receiving stations that pump data directly into the database.

This has already been implemented by Steve Dimse. Check out
http://www.ariss.net

Unfortunately, not all packets make it through all the time because
there are not enough ground stations yet that feed the data
automatically.

73,
--Alex

P.S. For some reason my email is delayed several hours, so perhaps this
has already been posted by someone else. I apologize for the additional
clutter this may be causing.