Re: ISS Packet 20010727-0557z

Hi de ZL !
Tnx Murray VK2KGM for your posting and an abbreviation (?) that has been
at the expense of one of our member ISS Interest Group hams ie:
Gerry ZL1AWW who lives in an Auckland suburb called MANUREWA.. ( a
native Maori name for 'floating kite' {ISS ?} ).
Gerry regularly puts his APRS beacon on the ISS digi when over New
Zealand for all to see.

But Murray... your posting of a digi pkt list showed the following here.

ZL1AWW>cq,NOCALL* [07/27/01 15:55:44] : 35S/17454.112E
73 de Gerry MANURE
AW  etc.

We all had a good laugh on Gerry ... he sometimes includes the word 'in'
after his name....

73 de Derek ZL1AKJ :-))