ISS Voice Pass approx 07:36 EDT

Was anyone able to record the entire pass where Susan was talking with the
National BSA Jamboree? I was able to catch part of the downlink (I
especially liked the questions about how she gets mail & bills!) but I would
like to be able to hear the whole thing.. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to
attend the national jambo this year. Sure would have liked to been there to
hear both sides of it in person!

Chris N4BSA