Re: Packet Terminal Program

Hi Bob and all,

Yes, YAPP is a very simple program (and also provides a very
good format for sending binary files).

I use an old DOS program called 'paKet' that is both easy to use,
yet also has lots of features (including a YAPP compatible transfer
protocol). It is totally uncrippled shareware, available at:
http://www.acay.com.au/~tonyl/paKet.htm

I'm not sure about software time-stamps though.  What kind of TNC
are you using Bob?  I think all Kantronics has time stamping
available with the MSTAMP command (or CSTAMP to time stamp
connects and disconnects).

73 de Stan/W4SV