Online 1.6d3 available for download

Hi,

Further to my message of last week, MarkSpace has just released Online
1.6d3, their terminal program for PalmOS devices, for download as a public
beta version.  This latest version includes the fix for a bug which had
kept it from interfacing properly with a packet radio TNC when running on
my Handspring Visor Deluxe.  As I mentioned last week, the hotsync port on
a Visor Deluxe is not a true serial port, and thus requires a special cable
to interface with the RS-232C port of the TNC.  The  MarkSpace part number
for this cable is DCH-M9.  Note that this cable works with the original
Visor and the Deluxe, but not the Platinum or the Edge.

I've just tested it and the system works like a charm.  True pocket packet
with my AOR AR-210 miniature TNC and Yaesu FT-50R or Kenwood TH-26 handhelds.

For further information, visit www.markspace.com.